“Day in and day out, selfless and loving Americans provide care and support to family members and friends in need. They are parents, spouses, children, siblings, relatives, and neighbors who uphold their unwavering commitment to ensure the lives of their loved ones shine bright with health, safety, and dignity.”
go to link – President Barack Obama, Presidential Proclamation — National Family Caregivers Month, 2015
see url Chanda’s Caregiver Corner, a program of the Brigance Brigade Foundation, was created to provide a platform for ALS Caregivers, who are non-medical professionals, and who work tirelessly around-the-clock, to receive support, share their experiences, and hear from other individuals struggling with the same challenges they are from day to day. Through Chanda’s Caregiver Corner’s ongoing programs, campaigns, and contests, the Brigance Brigade Foundation’s goal is to touch the lives of ALS caregivers in positive ways in an effort to show them that they are not alone, and that the work they do does not go unnoticed. We seek to improve the quality of life of caregivers through connections, shared experiences, and love.
- Caregiver Welcome Package – Join our community of caregivers and receive a special note and welcome gift from Chanda!
- Birthday E-Greetings – Tell Chanda when your birthday is!
- ChandaGram – Send Chanda your email address and look for quarterly cards of support in your inbox!
- Caregiver Merchandise – As our ranks grow, keep your eyes out for special caregiver merchandise through the Brigance Brigade Foundation online store.
- National Family Caregivers Month – Each November, in honor of National Family Caregivers Month, Chanda’s Caregiver Corner will run a special online campaign with selected winners receiving a prize! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for news and updates!
- Annual BBF 5.7K Championship Run & 1.57 Mile Family Run/Walk – Join us each year at the 5.7K and sport your caregiver merchandise to show the crowd you are part of our proud community!
Chanda’s Caregiver Corner Video Series
Can You Order Propecia Online Hear directly from Chanda about her experiences and feelings becoming a caregiver for a person with ALS.
Share Your Story
follow url If you have a question for Chanda, or are a caregiver who would like to be notified about caregiver contests and campaigns, please complete the form.
“For centuries, we have been driven by the belief that we all have certain obligations to one another. Every day, caregivers across our country answer this call and lift up the lives of loved ones who need additional support …
let us honor their contributions and pledge to continue working toward a future where all caregivers know the same support and understanding they show for those they look after.”
source link – President Barack Obama, Presidential Proclamation — National Family Caregivers Month, 2015