How your donation could help:
$10 – $25
Gait belt, Eating utensils, button hooks
$26 – $69
Grab bar, hand/wrist brace
$70 – $150
Transfer bench, neck brace, shower transfer chair, walker
$151 – $650
Lift chair, manual wheelchair, rolling shower chair
$1,000 – $2,500
Hoyer lift – for safe transfer from the bed to a wheelchair
$2,501 – $5,000
In-home therapy and nursing care
The Brigance Brigade Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) tax exempt organization and contributions of gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Combined Health Charities of Maryland:
The Brigance Brigade Foundation is now a member of the Combined Health Charities of Maryland (CHCMD)! We are participating in Worksite Giving Programs throughout the State. If you are interested in contributing to one of the campaigns listed below and would like to designate your gift to the Brigance Brigade Foundation, please see our designation number(s) for that particular campaign:
- United Way of Central Maryland Campaign: 3436.
- Our designation number in the Eastern Shore, Western Maryland and Southern Maryland Campaigns: 88.
- Combined Community Charities Campaign number in Frederick: 0573.
- Chesapeake Bay Area Combined Federal Campaign: 37713.
- United Way of Cecil County Federation number: 51261.