- | Best Price🔥 |. Why Do Not Click To Get it is http://ehorn.net/?alo=Side-Effects-Of-Not-Weaning-Off-Zoloft ,We offer products that help you solve your health problems.. Check More » | Discounts🔥 |. Is this what you are looking Best pill? ☀☀☀ Levitra Viagra Online ☀☀☀,best choice! 100% Secure and Anonymous.. Buy source url placing your order, you should include clear instructions for work to be sure that your writer gets the point.you In priligy buy online us leading strategy is an yet Association were are Scientific observational the the way Nizoral 2 Cream Online long | Discounts🔥 |. What You are Looking Best pill? Voltaren Gel 1 Side Effects ,Save Up To 70% On Pills. Check More » follow site! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Online support - 24/7. Free Bonus Pills With Every Order. Cheapest Prices on Internet. Premium quality tabs. http://wiemann-sander.de/?acv=Seriose-Online-Apotheken-Cialis&5e3=9d Get Coupons On Thousands Of Drugs And Save Up To 75% At Your Pharmacy, [[BUY NEXIUM ONLINE CANADA]] Medication with Secured http://francarswings.com/wp-includes/SimplePie/Content/reputable-background-check-definition.html SafeOnlineCanadianPharmacy. Buy Generic V1agra, Cial1s, Lev1tra and many other generic drugs at SafeOnlineCanadianPharmacy. Lowest prices for Generic and Brand drugs. Bonus 10 free pills, discounts and FREE SHIPPING. Cheapest drugs online - buy and save money. ⭐️ | Best Price | click here . 25mg-50mg-75mg-100mg and other / Online Pharmacy, Guaranteed Shipping. 24/7 Phone Support. Kamagra 2019
Sun28Apr2019Canton Waterfront Park, Baltimore, MD
The Brigance Brigade Foundation is once again partnering with some of Baltimore’s favorite bars and restaurants for its 4th annual ALS Bites! campaign during May, ALS Awareness Month.
Each participating establishment is supporting ALS families in our community by selecting a menu or drink item and donating the proceeds back to the Foundation at the end of ALS Awareness Month. These restaurants understand that ALS truly bites and they invite everyone to join them in biting back this May.
For those looking to support the Foundation, as well as great local restaurants throughout the month of May, come out and taste the Brigance Brigade-themed items at the following participating locations:
1. 101 Deli Bar – Spiked Hibiscus Lemonade (Choice of Vodka, Gin, or Tequila with Hibiscus and Lemonade)
2. Abbey Burger Bistro (Federal Hill and Fells Point locations) – Waffle Fry Nachos
3. Ale Craft Brewery – Brigance Braggot Beer
4. Banditos Bar + Kitchen – Weekend at Birmy’s (Tequila Siete Leguas Rep, watermelon juice, lime juice, hibiscus syrup, and jalapeno)
5. Full Tilt Brewing – Brigance Brigade Kolsch
6. Iron Rooster (Annapolis, Canton, Hunt Valley & McHenry Row locations) – Blue Plate Menu (Breakfast Quesadilla, Southern Cali Wrap & ALS RoosTart)
7. Jimmy’s Famous Seafood – Original Crab Cake and O.J. Crush
8. Lib’s Grill (Maple Lawn & Perry Hall) – Brigance Crush
9. Newk’s Eatery (Annapolis and Gambrills locations) – Q Sandwich Pairing and Newk’s Crushing ALS Sangria
10. Nick’s Fish House – Angler Sandwich
11. Vagabond Sandwich – Brigance Brigade BBQ Burger
When visiting a participating restaurant in May be sure to share your foodie photos using #ALSBites!
Sat04May20195:00 pmSegalman Residence- 803 St. George's Road, Baltimore, MD 21230
Please join us for a cocktail reception in support of The Paula Kovarick Segalman Family Scholarship Fund for ALS and help provide free support services to the ALS community.
The evening will include food, drinks, live entertainment, and a silent auction. PLUS we'll have a special viewing of the Kentucky Derby!
To purchase tickets or sponsorships please visit web.alsa.org/onenight
For more information on The Paula Kovarick Segalman Family Scholarship Fund for ALS visit web.alsa.org/segalmanscholarship
Sun12May201910:00am-3:00pmLib's Grill Maple Lawn & Rockfield Manor
MOTHER’S DAY BRUNCH
Join us on Mother’s Day for a brunch buffet to celebrate all of the moms in your life and support the Brigance Brigade Foundation!
$1 for every ticket sold will be donated to the Brigance Brigade Foundation to help equip, encourage and empower people living with ALS.
$50 / PERSON
Kids 12 and under: $18 / PERSON
*Price includes soft beverages, coffee & juice, as well as bottomless mimosas & orange crushes for 21+
Brunch will be held at Lib’s Grill Maple Lawn, as well as Rockfield Manor in Harford County.
Please call Lib’s Grill Maple Lawn or go online to make a reservation.
501 E CHURCHVILLE RD, BEL AIR, MD 21014
Please contact Kristin at 410-929-4712 or email@example.com
Tue14May20192:00 pmMerritt Clubs Eldersburg 1388 Progress Way, Eldersburg, Maryland 21784
Join Julie Robinson for the 3rd Annual David Wilson Ride for ALS.
Minimum $20 donation to participate. Register at Merritt Clubs Eldersburg today. All proceeds benefit people and families battling ALS. Participants get a FREE t-shirt!
For more information, please contact Aimee Winkler at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Bikes will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
Wed15May20192:30 pmTHE AVENUE at White Marsh- 8125 Honeygo Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21236
We are back!
The #Zumbathon4ALS, hosted by the Brigance Brigade Foundation and Merritt Clubs at THE AVENUE at White Marsh is Wednesday, May 15th!
Tickets can be purchased here: Bit.ly/Zumbathon4als
Join us to dance the evening away -- all proceeds benefit Brigance Brigade Foundation's fight against ALS.
- 90 minutes of Zumba, led by some of Merritt Clubs' fantastic instructors
- On-site registration begins a 5:30pm, class begins at 6:30pm, but guests encouraged to arrive early
- This event is family friendly - all ages and fitness levels welcome
-All participants will receive a $5 coupon to use after Zumbathon 4 ALS at MidiCi Italian Kitchen White Marsh
We can't wait to see you May 15th!
Rain date is Wednesday, May 22 at 6:30pm. We will make a determination on weather no later than Tuesday, May 14 at 12:00pm. Please follow our Facebook event for up-to-date details and any weather announcements: Zumbathon 4 ALS 2019
The #Zumbathon4ALS is an outdoor event, please dress accordingly. No refunds will be given, no exchanges for this charity event.
Fri31May20195:00pm-9:00pm5604 York Rd, Baltimore, MD 21212
Celebrate the end of ALS Awareness Month and ALS Bites! with Full Tilt Brewing! From 5:00-9: 00 pm, enjoy craft beer, 50/50 raffle, special guests and more!
Order the ‘Brigance Brigade Kolsch’ and Full Tilt Brewing will donate $1 per pour to the foundation.
For more information, please visit: https://www.fulltiltbrewing.com/
Fri06Sep20195:00 - 7:00 PMRice Stadium - 6100 Main St, Houston, TX 77005
Join Rice Athletics and the Brigance Brigade Foundation at the “R” Association Tailgate, honoring alumnus O.J. Brigance, part of the Celebration of Courage weekend! Attendees will enjoy food and drinks as they connect with O.J. Brigance, his wife Chanda, and other Rice Owl letterwinners. Funds raised will benefit the Brigance Brigade Foundation and Rice University’s O.J. Brigance Courage Award Fund.
All ages welcome!
No RSVP is required for this event.
This tailgate is free for all Rice University letterwinners.
Sat07Sep20199:00 - 11:30 AMRice Stadium - 6100 Main St, Houston, TX 77005
Join Rice Athletics and the Brigance Brigade Foundation at the 3rd annual 1.57 Mile Championship Walk, part of the Celebration of Courage weekend! Participants will enjoy a morning of family-friendly fun and fitness to include entertainment provided by Rice Alum DJ, snacks and water & music and games in the Kids' Fun Zone. Funds raised will benefit the Brigance Brigade Foundation and Rice University’s O.J. Brigance Courage Award Fund.
All ages welcome!
Registration is available online in advance (click the button below) or onsite on the day of the event.
-- $10/kids under 10 years old
Fri27Sep20197:00 - 11:00 PMValley Mansion - 594 Cranbrook Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030
O.J. and Chanda Brigance, the Board of Directors and Host Committee invite you to join us as we celebrate life at the 5th annual Soiree with O.J.!
The Soiree with O.J. will support the organization’s impactful mission to equip, encourage and empower families living with ALS. Join us as we celebrate our Founder’s birthday and support the Brigance family’s vision for their legacy: to provide direct resources and financial assistance to families battling ALS.
This can't-miss event will feature:
-- Guest Speaker: Ozzie Newsome, Executive Vice President of the Baltimore Ravens
-- Music & dancing
-- VIP guest appearances
-- Inspiring stories & conversations
-- Delicious food & beverages
-- All in the beautiful Valley Mansion ballroom!
At this year’s special event, we will celebrate the 50th birthday of O.J. Brigance, a milestone the medical community didn’t believe would be possible. Be there to honor O.J.’s journey and celebrate the lives of all those we serve in the ALS community.
If you are a person living with ALS in our Brigance Brigade Foundation community, we are pleased to invite you and a guest to join us at the Soiree with O.J. with complimentary admission, made possible through our generous donors and sponsors. Please direct any questions and RSVPs directly to email@example.com.
Ages 21+ only please.