The Brigance Brigade Foundation is once again partnering with some of Baltimore’s favorite bars and restaurants for its 4th annual ALS Bites! campaign during May, ALS Awareness Month.
Each participating establishment is supporting ALS families in our community by selecting a menu or drink item and donating the proceeds back to the Foundation at the end of ALS Awareness Month. These restaurants understand that ALS truly bites and they invite everyone to join them in biting back this May.
For those looking to support the Foundation, as well as great local restaurants throughout the month of May, come out and taste the Brigance Brigade-themed items at the following participating locations:
1. 101 Deli Bar – Spiked Hibiscus Lemonade (Choice of Vodka, Gin, or Tequila with Hibiscus and Lemonade)
2. Abbey Burger Bistro (Federal Hill and Fells Point locations) – Waffle Fry Nachos
3. Ale Craft Brewery – Brigance Braggot Beer
4. Banditos Bar + Kitchen – Weekend at Birmy’s (Tequila Siete Leguas Rep, watermelon juice, lime juice, hibiscus syrup, and jalapeno)
5. Full Tilt Brewing – Brigance Brigade Kolsch
6. Iron Rooster (Annapolis, Canton, Hunt Valley & McHenry Row locations) – Blue Plate Menu (Breakfast Quesadilla, Southern Cali Wrap & ALS RoosTart)
7. Jimmy’s Famous Seafood – Original Crab Cake and O.J. Crush
8. Lib’s Grill (Maple Lawn & Perry Hall) – Brigance Crush
9. Newk’s Eatery (Annapolis and Gambrills locations) – Q Sandwich Pairing and Newk’s Crushing ALS Sangria
10. Nick’s Fish House – Angler Sandwich
11. Vagabond Sandwich – Brigance Brigade BBQ Burger
When visiting a participating restaurant in May be sure to share your foodie photos using #ALSBites!
Fri27Sep2019Valley Mansion - 594 Cranbrook Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030
SAVE THE DATE!
Join us on Friday, September 27, 2019 for the Soiree with O.J., celebrating O.J.'s 50th birthday!
More information will be posted here in the coming months. If you would like to be notified when tickets go on sale and stay up to date on all Soiree announcements, please join the Soiree with O.J. event and click 'interested' or 'going.'
- About Us
- About ALS
- How You Can Help
- Chanda’s Caregiver Corner