How You Can Help
Thank you for visiting our website, we appreciate you considering a donation to the Brigance Brigade Foundation. We realize there are many organizations you can support, so it is important for you to know how your donations are used. The Foundation wants to be sure people whose lives have been impacted by ALS are getting as much help as possible, and we can’t do that alone. We feel it is imperative to partner with other ALS organizations. Doing this enables families to get the most support possible and we can use your donations to help more and more families. Our goal is to funnel gifts and support immediately and directly to families in need.
There are several ways that you can support the Foundation and our mission. If you have questions or need help regarding these ideas, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a one-time donation by clicking on the donate button.
- Set up a recurring gift of any amount. The gift can be made annually, bi-annually, quarterly or monthly.
- Join one of our events.
- Start your own event to support the Foundation. This is a great way to spread awareness about ALS, the Brigance Brigade Foundation and raise money to support our mission.
- Join our “Endurance Team”. If you are already involved in a running competition, bike-a-thon, triathlon or any type of athletic event, you can solicit donations toward your efforts and donate them to the Foundation.
Combined Health Charities of Maryland:
The Brigance Brigade Foundation is now a member of the Combined Health Charities of Maryland (CHCMD)! We are participating in Worksite Giving Programs throughout the State. If you are interested in contributing to one of the campaigns listed below and would like to designate your gift to the Brigance Brigade Foundation, please see our designation number(s) for that particular campaign:
- Our United Way of Central Maryland Campaign number is 3436.
- Our designation number in the Eastern Shore, Western Maryland and Southern Maryland Campaigns is 88.
- Our Combined Community Charities Campaign number in Frederick is 0573.