Todd Jennings’ #RaceforALS Across America
Follow the Journey. Join the team.
Inspired by O.J. Brigance’s unwavering determination to live life to the fullest, and help others who are also battling ALS do the same, Board Member Todd Jennings is using his physical capabilities to bring awareness to ALS in a unique way. Throughout the remainder of 2016, Todd will compete in a number of triathlons across the country in an effort to raise $20,000 for the Brigance Brigade Foundation so we can continue to equip, encourage and empower people living with ALS!
Join Todd’s team, a team that will never give up fighting for those living with ALS, by contributing to his campaign.
Todd’s Triathlon Schedule:
- May 14: Ride for the Feast (OC, MD to Baltimore, MD bike)
- May 22: General Smallwood Sprint (Indian Head, MD)
- June 5: Rock Hall Sprint (Rock Hall, MD)
- June 12: Ironman 70.3 Eagleman (Cambridge, MD)
- July 10: Colonial Beach International (Colonial Beach, VA)
- July 31: Culpeper International (Culpeper, VA)
- August 7: Ironman Boulder (Boulder, CO)
- August 27-28: Chicago Triathlon (Chicago, IL) (3 races over 2 days)
- September 11: Nation’s Triathlon (Washington, DC)
- September 17: Dewey Beach Sprint Triathlon (Dewey Beach, DE)
- October 1: Ironman Maryland (Cambridge, MD)